Check availability and submit enquiry below
-Arrival and departure days are usually a Friday during peak season (school holidays). Outside of peak season the arrival/ departure days are more flexible.
-Bookings are for a minimum of one week during peak season. Outside of peak season bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights.
-Prices start from £315 per week
HAFAN & DERWEN CABINS
-Minimum 2 nights booking.
-Prices start from £80 per night
Looking to book for a family gathering or special occasion? Wny not book the barn and both cabins together?
Please use the contact form to find out more.
If you’re staying with us, please read the following:
Check-In time: 4pm – 8pm
Check-Out time: 10am
- 1. We are a quiet, family run site. We kindly ask you to help us in respecting this.
- 2. Access to all accommodation is down an unmade farm track, which may not be suitable for low cars; please drive slowly and carefully at all times.
- 3. No pets please. Whilst we love animals, we often have livestock grazing on the land.
- 4. We supply all the wood for woodburners and campfires. We ask you not to burn coal in the woodburners please, they are not designed for coal and it may cause damage.
- 5. Please, no smoking inside any of the accommodation.
- 6. We are passionate about recycling and would expect you to comply with our recycling facilities.
- 7. It’s advisable that you come packed & prepared for rain or shine!
There is a local veg box scheme that you can pre-order fruit, vegetables, mushrooms and fair trade foods from, if you fancy doing some cooking whilst staying with us. Order deadline is midnight Monday for availability at the weekend.