Why not book both cabins, or even the cabins and the barn together for a special occasion?
Click on the links below to check availability for each property.
-Arrival and departure days are usually a Friday during peak season (school holidays).
Outside of peak season the arrival/ departure days are more flexible.
-Bookings are for a minimum of one week during peak season.
Outside of peak season bookings are for a minimum of 2 nights.
-prices start from £315 per week
Hafan & Derwen cabins
-Minimum 2 nights booking.
-prices start from £75 per night
Please use the contact form to find out more.
If you’re staying with us, please read the following:
Check-In time: 4pm – 8pm
Check-Out time: 10am
- 1. We are a quiet, family run site. We kindly ask you to help us in respecting this.
- 2. Access to all accommodation is down an unmade farm track, please drive slowly and carefully at all times.
- 3. No pets please. Whilst we love animals, we often have livestock grazing on the land.
- 4. Wood for woodburners and campfires can be bought directly from us. We ask you not to burn coal in the woodburners please. The burners are not designed for coal and it may cause damage.
- 5. Please, no smoking inside any of the accommodation.
- 6. We are passionate about recycling and would expect you to comply with our recycling facilities.
- 7. It’s advisable that you come packed & prepared for rain or shine!