Terms and Conditions
- 1. A non refundable deposit of 25% of the full amount of your holiday is required at time of booking. Your booking will be held provisionally until we receive your deposit, for a maximum of 5 days. If we have not received your deposit after 5 days the reservation will be considered invalid and the property made available again for booking by others.
- 2. Deposit payment can be made by cheque or bank transfer. The full balance can be paid by cheque, bank transfer or cash on arrival.
- 3. If you have to cancel your holiday and we are unable to re-let we will be unable to refund any payments so we strongly advise that you take out holiday insurance. If we can re-let the property we will re-fund you, minus a £30 administration fee.
- 4. Bookings from persons under the age of 18 cannot be accepted.
- 5. If your accommodation cannot be made available for the period booked due to events beyond the owners’ control and the owners are forced to cancel the booking, the whole of the hire charge will be
refunded and the guest will have no further claim against the owners. In such an event, we cannot guarantee to find alternative accommodation for you.
- 6. The guest is responsible for the property during the hire period and must take good care of it and its contents. The property will be professionally cleaned after your stay but you must leave it in the same clean and tidy condition and state of repair at the end of the letting period as at the beginning. Please inform us of any breakages or accidents during your stay.
- 7. The use of Under starry Skies and its equipment is entirely at the guest’s risk and no responsibility can be accepted by the owners for injury to the guests, nor for injury, loss or damage to their belongings, including motor vehicles.
- 8. Camping can be dangerous. Although every care is taken to manage the various facilities such as firepits, wood burning stoves, ponds and the land of Llwynbwch Farm, we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from any misadventure associated with any activity. Children must be supervised at all times, inside the accommodation and also when outside, around the land of LLwynbwch.
- 9. We reserve the right of entry to the property at any reasonable time for the purposes of inspection or to carry out necessary repairs or maintenance.
- 10. All vehicles must be parked in the designated areas.
- 11. The Contract of Hire is between the guests and the owner of Under Starry Skies.