In accordance with information and advice from Welsh government and our marketing partners Canopy & Stars and Airbnb, we have put in place a number of measures to ensure the safety of all our guests in response to Covid-19.
We have been approved with the ‘Good to go’ Industry Standard Mark from Visit Wales.
Our risk assessments have been updated and can be seen upon request.
The following measures have been put in place:
1. Llwynbwch Barn, Hafan and Derwen cabins are now self check-in and check-out. Keys will be available to collect from lock-boxes. Whilst we’ve always enjoyed meeting our guests on arrival and showing them their accommodation, we will now ask you to let yourselves in. Should you need anything at all, please either contact us by phone, or come and say hello (from a distance!), we live in the farmhouse in the yard adjoining all accommodation.
3. We will provide 65% alcohol hand sanitiser in all accommodations, for use during your stay.
4. We will supply cleaning products should you wish to use them during your stay.
5. We will no longer supply tea/coffee/sugar/herbs/spices/condiments/ cooking oils, so please do be sure to bring your own with you for your use.
6. On departure, please agree to our updated housekeeping rules: please bag up all general waste, recycling and food waste and put them in the designated area. There is information for housekeeping on the noticeboard in the kitchen of Llwynbwch Barn.
7. We are asking all our guests to ensure they do not have a temperature, dry/ persistant cough or other symptoms related to Covid-19 before setting off on their holiday. If you have any of these symptoms or feel you may have been exposed to the virus PLEASE DO NOT TRAVEL.
8. In accordance with the government’s track and trace programme, we are asking all guests to check-in with the app. If this is not possible, we will ask you for your details. This will include name/ address/ telephone number/ email address. This information will be kept in accordance with GDPR protocols.
10. In accordance with UK Hospitality guidelines, should you become unwell during your holiday with what you believe may be Covid-19 symptoms, or you are asymptomatic and feel the need to self-isolate according to current government guidance, you are advised to check out and return home. If you have acute symptoms, breathing difficulties or your life is at potential risk, seek medical advice immediately.
Many thanks for your co-operation in helping us keep Under Starry Skies and our local community safe during these unusual times. We shall be keeping this page under constant review, as the situation continues to change.
Lou & Adam